Why MT Space — Benefits of being a Sponsor
There are many benefits and many levels of sponsorship.
Gifts to MT Space give back to the community at large in many ways.
Sponsor the MT Space and you:
- Enhance your image on local, national, and international levels
- Show your pride in the culturally-diverse population of Waterloo region
- Show enthusiastic support for local artists and their creative output
- Express your company’s wholehearted belief in assisting up-and-coming immigrant, multilingual and indigenous youth realize their dreams, build lasting friendships and develop as future leaders
- Connect your business to a new audience and community of potential patrons – an untapped clientele made up of people new to the region – you help people feel at home
- Help support a vibrant, robust and unique not-for-profit organization
- Get front-row-seats and exclusive backstage access and insights into dynamic, innovative theatrical experiences we produce and present
- Engage in community building and quality of life via arts and intercultural exchange
- Align yourself with such past and current sponsors and partners, including: The Government of Canada, K-W Multicultural Centre, Waterloo Regional Arts Fund, City of Waterloo , City of Kitchener, City of Cambridge, Theatre and Company, University of Waterloo, Ontario Arts Council, Canada Council for the Arts, the Laidlaw Foundation, Ontario Trillium Foundation, K-W Community Foundation and many others who have supported and continue to support our growth
Sponsorship of the MT Space will help support a wide variety of endeavors in current and future years. There are many ways to give to the MT Space – if you have feedback on our programming, ideas for new projects / opportunities, or want to start building a great sponsor relationship – please contact us.
Or sponsor us now through CanadaHelps, (please contact us directly so we can sort out acknowledgment):