- impact 17
- Upcoming Productions
- Theatre for Social Change
- We Are CULTURE
- MT Space presents
- Workshops & Classes
- Get Involved
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Support Us
MT Space is asking for your support - please donate today!
We are two weeks away from the end of our fall fundraising campaign.
Our target is to raise $16,000 from individual donors. Help us meet our goal on time!
Donate Now! (Directions Below)
On December 14th, we'll celebrate reaching our goal together at our annual donor appreciation dinner, where Middle Eastern food is prepared and served by MT Space artists and the wine (and arak!) is plentiful.
For those of you who donate now: THANK YOU and see you on the 14th!
For those of you who already donated: THANK YOU and encourage your friends!
We're always looking to grow the MT Space family.
- Over 5 days, with the help of 95 volunteers, IMPACT 11 hosted 220 artists performing in 31 shows for over 3000 audience members.
- The Last 15 Seconds toured to Edmonton, Burlington and London - completing a total of 68 shows in 12 different cities throughout 4 countries.
- MT Space worked with 153 youth participants and 111 artists to present 32 Theatre for Social Change presentations.
- Nearly 10,000 people saw MT Space performances!
- Body 13 will be at Theatre Passe Muraille in Toronto from January 16 - 26, 2013 and at the Conrad Centre for the Performing Arts here in Kitchener from January 30 - February 2, 2013.
- We will present two shows at our new studio, The Courtyard - Café Daughter by Yukon's Gwaandak Theatre in February and The Double by Toronto's TheatreRun in April.
- We are working on our new creation Occupy Spring with UW Drama.
- We are also working on a co-production with Belgian theatre company Cactusbloem (if you reead Dutch), which will be presented both here and in Europe next fall.
- We are continuing our work in schools with the YMCA, helping newcomer youth in Kitchener, Waterloo and Cambridge tell their stories. This year we are at Waterloo Collegiate Institute, Forest Heights Collegiate Institute and Galt Collegiate Institute.
- We are also working in Guelph with Musagetes at St. James Catholic High School.
By making a donation, you:
- Help artists create art.
- Provide opportunities for newcomer youth to tell their stories and to become engaged in their communities.
- Enable immigrant artists to participate in shaping Canadian culture.
- Help MT Space promote Indigenous and culturally diverse art practices.
How to Donate:
The Courtyard @ Bonnie Stuart
141 Whitney Place, Suite 102
Kitchener, ON N2G 2X8
FOR MORE INFORMATION: